Material & Product Testing Scientist North YorkshireCompetitive Salary Permanent A leading Total Quality Assurance provider in North Yorkshire are looking for a Scientist to...
Senior Scientist - Protein Purification
Salary £25-35K Dependent on experience
Are you an experienced protein purification scientist? Are you looking for an opportunity to step into a team leader position?
A leading organisation focussing on the development of novel biopharmaceutical products based in the North East are looking for an individual with experience in protein purification to join their growing team. This individual will be responsible for the planning and delivery of downstream projects, leading a group of scientists.
The protein purification scientist will act as the interface between various project groups, leading on all downstream operations for a project and coordinating experimental work across the team. They will have ultimate responsibility for the downstream operations of any assigned project.
The Senior Scientist position will suit an individual with:
- A degree in a science or engineering related discipline
- Strong experience working on protein purification
- In-depth practical knowledge of analytical techniques associated with downstream operations
The below would be advantageous but not essential:
- A PhD in protein purification/downstream processing or a related field
- Experience dealing with pilot scale and large scale downstream operations
- Experience working in a cGMP environment
- Experience leading teams
If the above is an accurate representation of your skillset and you are keen to explore a new role in the North East, please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Kim on 0191 284 6768.