If you are a graduate looking for your first opportunity to work in the pharmaceutical sector, apply now to this opportunity to join a biopharmaceutical...
Solid Dose Manufacturing Technician - Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - Kent
As a Solid Dose Manufacturing Technician the successful candidate will assist in the process development and manufacture of drug products within the Solid Dose Manufacturing facility (SDM). supporting GMP manufactures, demonstrating basic technical problem-solving skills, with successful delivery of clinical products within a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
* Responsible for preparing equipment for manufacturing operations for use in the GMP manufacturing facility, under direct supervision. Supports the execution of process operations, following instructions and accurately records manufacturing observations within batch records. Responsible for clear escalation of technical issues and challenges.
* Exhibits a basic understanding of core manufacturing tasks and demonstrates fundamental GMP operational knowledge with the ability to support simple technical problems.
* Accurately completes compliance records and adheres to area GMP & EH&S compliance requirements. This includes the following of Standard Operating Procedures and other related documents whilst demonstrating a good attention to detail.
* Shows the flexibility & ability to learn and retain new skills, simple process operations and setting up manufacturing equipment as an individual contributor.
* To be coached by experienced members of the team and develop the required skills and knowledge, showing the ability to learn from their own and others experiences and share with the rest of the SDM team.
* Identifies potential operational improvement areas and contributes within a team to implement these improvements.
* Prioritises their own work, under direct supervision in the execution of manufacturing or compliance duties.
* Contributes towards the safety culture by identifying and raising incidents and being involved in investigations as part of a team.
* Demonstrates a flexible attitude to working patterns whilst supporting facility operations during normal, extended & shift working hours, executing the role with enthusiasm and diligence.
* Exhibits a change agile approach towards changing work requirements. Willing to develop and learn the skills required in ambiguous situations with guidance from their peers.
Candidate must be physically capable of working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility, be amenable to wearing personal protective equipment, and working with hazardous materials. Lifting of material containers, and other manual tasks may be required periodically. Candidate must be able and willing to accommodate a flexible work schedule that may include shift working hours.
Basic numeracy/literacy skills. GCSE or equivalent. (Pass grades) Maths, English
A Level (or equivalent), pass Grades, Maths, English, Science highly desired. BTEC and international Baccalaureate (and equivalent certificates) will be considered
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager@srg.co.uk0161 868 2226