Job Title: QC Analyst Location: Speke, Merseyside Contract: 12 Months Pay Rate: £16.82 an hour including shift uplift (circa £29,500 per annum) Are you...
An opportunity for a Principal Analyst to join a market leading Contract Testing Organisation
Job Title: Principal Analyst
SRG are working with a Contract Testing Organisation who have a requirement for a Principal Analyst to provide effective analytical testing service to external and internal customers and lead laboratory coaching.
- Lead the implementation and continually improve the delivery of mass spectrometry service, including development of analytical methodology (LC-MS, GC-MS)
- Understand and determine customer requirements and assist in the preparation of work proposals.
- Act as the primary owner of analytical instrumentation including maintenance, servicing and qualification
- Lead the laboratory coaching in Quality, Technical and HSE
- Lead, review and authorise laboratory investigations in accordance with internal and external guidance
- Writing quality documents including test protocols and reports
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
- Experience of maintaining and developing high end chromatographic and mass spectrometric instrumentation
- Proven Analytical Method Development and Validation
- Experience of LC-MS and GC-MS
- Experience of working with UKAs or GxP quality systems
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, GLP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Laboratory Practice, LC-MS, GC-MS, Mass Spec, Chromatography, SME, UKAS, Method Development, Method Validation, Calibration, Chemistry, Analytical