A new exciting opportunity for a Product Development Specialist to join a well-established organisation in Devon.
As a Product Development Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Performing all aspects of project management for product development projects.
- Engaging of customers within the overall product development process and developing relationships.
- Working independently to coordinate and lead the implementation of new products.
- Leading the implementation of changes and developments to any existing products. These include line extensions, changes of formulation and changes in primary packaging.
- Analysing and interpreting results from Product Development activities across multidisciplinary teams in order to put forward proposals to the Product Development Manager about how to proceed with a project.
- Project management of product development for Marketing Authorisation submission.
- Through a clear understanding of the requirements of regulatory bodies, ensure that the multidisciplinary teams are achieving data of sufficient quality to meet specifications.
To apply for this position you must have:
- A degree or equivalent in a science related subject
- Good understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry and the product development process
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of specifications and guidelines for pharmaceutical products development required by regulatory bodies including the MHRA
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation where you can develop technical skills and build your career.If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply online or contact Mo Ismail on the details below if you have any questions.
01753 589 647