Position: Mechanical Project EngineerLocation: South OxfordContract: PermanentSalary: £35k £45kSRG are looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join an industry leading polymer manufacturer on...
Position: Process Manufacturing Engineer
Location: South Oxford
Salary: £35k - £45k
SRG are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join an industry leading polymer manufacturer on their Oxford facility. The position would join a growing team at an innovative and developing company who produce a variety of polymer based materials / chemicals.
The position is a hands on role working to develop and optimise the company's manufacturing process. To meet demand and adapt to changing consumer demands the company regularly have to modify and upgrade their process.
The right candidate would have previous manufacturing or CI experience on an a chemical or material manufacturing facility.
You will need to be:
- Degree, HNC, HND or Equivalent Qualified in an Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical engineering or Material Science discipline
- Prior experience working within a production, process, manufacturing or continuous improvement engineer role.
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Identifying new methods and equipment to improve efficiency
- Continuous improvement / Lean experience
- Experience of CAD 2D & 3D
- Working to directives & British standards
- Polymer Experience
If you possess some of the following skills and are interested in a new opportunity please click apply. Alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 868 2224.
Keywords: Manufacturing engineer / Continuous improvement / Process engineer / Production engineer / Mechanical / Liquid / Chemical / Film / Lean / Polymer