Quality Systems Engineer Permanent Cambridge Are you an experienced quality engineer, with knowledge of ISO 13485? Do you want to work at the forefront of...
Product Improvement Quality Engineer - permanent - Cambridge
Are you an experienced quality engineer, with knowledge of ISO 13485? Do you want to work at the forefront of medical technology? A close-knit quality team are looking for junior and senior engineers to join them!
The role will primarily involve:
- Coordination with stakeholders to discuss, communicate, and resolve product quality issues raised by customers or internally to ensure that customer and internal concerns are dealt with efficiently
- Driving product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management and customer reporting
- Training and guiding employees in identifying and developing problem solving methodologies to resolve quality issues, and ensure that relevant quality data/information is properly recorded as per the existing system and procedures
- Communicating data and metrics regarding internal product improvement and customer complaints, feedback and expectations on product quality
- Knowledge and experience in the assembly process and electro-mechanics, experience with robotics is a distinct advantage
- Previous experience within product improvement role, ideally having worked with medical device industry and/ or medical device customers
- Highly skilled problem solver with experience of 8D problem solving
- A strong understanding of other core quality tools such as NCR/CAPA, RCA, five whys, fishbone diagram, Atlasian JIRA, and an understanding of ISO 13485 and experience of Lean Six Sigma would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Flexible with a current driving licence