I'm looking for a Validation Coordinator to join a growing team in Chesterfield.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical & medical device sector. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2019 and beyond.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary. You will work Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30.
About the Job:
You will join a small team of three and be responsible for validation of equipment, software or processes.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates customer (internal or external) validation activities at the facility.
- Writes validation protocols and final reports supplied by the facility
- Prepares and / or monitors preparation of customer product for validation runs including tote fill and dosimeter placement.
- Provides support in the performance of IQ/OQ/PQ activities for new or existing facility equipment and software.
You will be degree qualified with previous validation experience from either pharmaceutical, food or medical devices.
- Direct experience in sterility assurance or product sterilization a plus
- Must have experience in writing and executing validation protocols
- Experience with all or a combination of ISO 9000 113485/11137, FDA Regulations and European GMPs is a plus.
You must also be able to lift / move 22KG.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma