Synthetic Organic Chemist Our client, an entrepreneurial and revolutionary organisation based to the South of Cambridge, are hiring for a number of Synthetic Organic Chemists...
Location: Cambridgeshire Salary Circa: £42,000 Type: Permanent
Are you an enthusiastic and curious individual who loves using technology to solve complex challenges? Are you an experienced Physicist looking for your next challenge?
I am looking for a hands-on Physicist to join my client's respected and successful Cambridge team. If successful, you will have the unique opportunity to work with clients from start-ups through to global market leaders.
- A variety of exciting projects in the medical, industrial and consumer sectors
- A great team to collaborate with
- A warm approach to innovation
You will need:
- 2.1 or above or ideally a PhD (or equivalent) in Physics (or related topic)
- Demonstrable ability to perform in industrial, commercial or postdoctoral roles.
- Specific expertise in areas such as sensors, instrumentation, electronics, acoustics, or complex electro-mechanics
- Technical leadership of projects
- Desk based analysis & design
- Designing & performing laboratory experiments
- Modelling and data analysis
You will have bespoke training and mentoring to allow you to thrive within the environment and fully realise your personal potential.