Medical Information AssociateRate: NegotiableJob Type: TemporaryLocation: Surrey I am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical Organization who have an opportunity for a Czech speaking Medical...
Medical Information Specialist Rate: Negotiable Job Type: Temporary Location: Buckinghamshire
My Client, a Global Pharmaceutical Company, have an opportunity for a Medical Information Specialist to join the existing Medical team on a 3 month contract to be based in their offices in Buckinghamshire.
This opportunity will provide a key support to the existing team, working alongside the existing team members who currently manage Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance. The role will include managing Medical Information enquiries and Copy Review tasks.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Handle Medical Information (MI) enquiries in an efficient and appropriate manner
- Collaborate with the European MI function to ensure consistency and alignment in communication
- Have responsibility for Copy review of promotional/non-promotional materials
- Provide product related, clinical guidance to sales & marketing teams
- Deal with administrative tasks on behalf of the Medical team
- Life sciences degree and/or postgraduate qualification
- Significant experience within Medical Information
- Copy review experience (including use of ZINC or Veeva)
- Strong understanding of the UK healthcare environment
If you want to find out more about this role or would like to make an application. Please contact Theo Charles on 01582 313114 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.