Quality, Health and Safety Coordinator Life SciencesCambridge£28-35K per annumPermanentA growing life science organisation in Cambridge is hiring for a QH&S Coordinator to support the busy...
Immediate need - temporary (to permanent)
Salary circa £26-27k per annum / £13.00 per hour
My client, a developer of unique medical devices is urgently seeking the support of a Document Controller to assist with the administration of the Quality, Finance and Design directives within the business.
Core duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Collating, transmitting, filing and retrieval of documents which feed into busy Finance, Design and Quality teams.
- Filing design history file documentation
- Transmitting finance, quality and design documents to customers, internal stakeholders and other team members
- Scanning and storage of Supplier Approval Forms
- Maintaining an up-to-date Quality database, and seeking the signatures on quality-related documents from designated signatories in the business
- Archival and storage of quality-related documents
- Scan and archival of equipment calibration documents
- Able to work under minimal supervision, confident to work alone at times
- Proven background in document control/management
- Ideally you will have worked in an environment where medical devices or similar are being designed/tested
- You will have some knowledge of working with Quality/H&S or Finance documentation
- Proactive, diligent and methodical in your approach
- A stickler for process and procedure and able to demonstrate strong administrative bias
Sound like you?
Available immediately, and also looking for a long-term/permanent position?
Able to commute to North-East Cambridge (on a bus route)?
Please apply now by attaching your CV in Word, or contact me for further information: email@example.com / 01223 607858