SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER CAMBRIDGE MEDICAL DEVICES Want to be part of a company at the forefront of surgical robotics? Experienced in supplier auditing and development?...
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area who are looking for an Automation and Process Controls Engineer (PLC Maintenance Engineer) on a permanent basis.
They are offering a competitive basic salary plus benefits and a relocation package is also on offer.
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area who offer plenty of future development opportunities as well as the chance to progress within their own company.
As an Automation and Process Controls Engineer you will be working on a 24/7 shift roster whilst working on the PLC and Microprocessor controlled systems. You will be working in a hands on role encompassing corrective and preventative maintenance tasks which will focus on continuous improvement.
You key accountabilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Supporting the Maintenance Team with timely root cause identification and resolution of control and instrumentation issues.
- Take an active role in key process improvement projects.
- Manage minor system automation and control projects.
- Provide technical expertise.
- Identify training needs within the Maintenance Team and expand the knowledge base.
The ideal candidate is expected to have the following;
- A degree or equivalent in Electrical, electronic or control systems engineering.
- Experience within a similar field.
- A high competency level in PLC operation, hardware and software.