My client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area who are looking for an Automation and Process Controls Engineer (PLC Maintenance Engineer)...
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Suffolk area who are looking for an Automation Specialist (Software Specialist) on a permanent basis.
They are offering a competitive basic salary plus benefits.
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the Suffolk area who offer plenty of future development opportunities as well as the chance to progress within their own company.
As an Automation Specialist you will be working on a 9am - 5pm (37.5 hours) a week.
You would be reporting into the Automation Lead and work on a wide range of process control systems within the manufacturing operation. It is a hands on role that focuses on continuous improvement as well as supporting the other engineering maintenance teams.
You key accountabilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Supporting the electrical and mechanical engineers to service and fault find on existing systems.
- Interfacing analog, digital sensors and vision systems.
- Modifying and maintaining the software to ensure the software us up to date.
- Design of control systems hardware and software modifications.
- Perform software reviews on all new systems.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical faults.
The ideal candidate is expected to have the following;
- An electrical engineering qualification.
- Experience working with Allan Bradley/Siemens S7 systems.
- Experience programming PLCs/ Touch Screen / HMI / Network and Scada connections.