Position Principal Scientist Immuno-oncologyLocation Stevenage Hours Full time (Flexibility offered)Vacancy Permanent Salary Highly competitive + benefits Are you interested in being at the forefront...
Up to £23k p/a
- Testing of incoming raw materials, intermediates and final products using classic molecular biology and fluorescence microscopy methodologies such a PCR and FISH (fluorescent in situ hybridisation)
- Working in a small but busy team of quality control scientists to assess materials as they come into the facility and prepare them for sign-off before they go out
- Working within an ISO 13485 regulated environment, documenting all quality control processes on the QMS and flagging any non-conformances
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant biological discipline (such as molecular biology for example) is required
- Good practical awareness of PCR, FISH, Fluorescent microscopy and Nick Translation is essential
- Industry experience from within a production or laboratory environment is essential
- Experience of working in an ISO 13485 facility is beneficial, though not essential
- Conscientious, consistent and methodical in your approach
Does this represent your next move in QC Science?
Are you able to commute or relocate to Cambridge, UK?
Do you have practical skills with FISH, fluorescent microscopy and PCR?
Apply now by attaching your updated CV in Word, or contact me for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858