Medical/Scientific Advisor Salary: competitive salary & benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: Home Counties I am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical Company who pride themselves...
Senior Medical Advisor Salary: competitive salary & benefits Job Type: PermanentLocation: Thames ValleyI am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical Company who have a brand new Senior Medical Advisor role available. This is an excellent opportunity for a Medical Advisor with over 1 years' Med Affairs experience to join the existing team at a time of growth. This role will allow the successful candidate to become an integral part of the Medical team working on a major product in their portfolio.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Have an active role in UK Medical & Brand teams providing medical input into Brand Strategy
- Lead local strategies and align with strategies from European level
- Manage medical brand budgets
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure strategy is coordinated
- Continuously update knowledge of products, patient treatment trends within the Disease Area
- Critically review promotional materials to ensure information is compliant in accordance with relevant regulatory bodies
- Prepare and/or contribute to disease area & product-specific training of internal stakeholders
- GMC Registered Physician
- Currently functioning as an ABPI final signatory
- Current experience as a Medical Advisor or similar role (1-2 years ideally)
- Strong understanding of the UK healthcare environment
- Experience in planning, implementation and execution of medical strategy and plan
- Able to swiftly and thoroughly learn about new therapy areas & environments
- Experience in contributing to HTA dossiers
If you want to find out more about this role or would like to make an application. Please contact Theo Charles on 01582 314114 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.