Job Title: Logistics OperativeLocation: Runcorn, CheshireContract: Initial 6 Month Temporary Contract (Rolling)Salary: £11.24 p/hShift: Days/Nights RotationSRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical company who...
Title: Packaging Operator
Location: Macclesfield, North West
Pay: £10.52 p/h (shift uplift) + extra for OT
Earlies and lates, weekdays.
Contract: 3 month initially then rolling + extensions provided
Looking to work for a Global name and develop skills in a varied role? We are partnered with a pharmaceutical company with products across the globe who are looking for motivated packaging operators.
- To follow established procedures and guidelines to form part of the production process.
- Load materials into production machines.
- Remove, pack and sort raw materials of finished products.
- Collect and dispose of production waste accordingly.
- Clean production equipment and work areas.
Is this you?
- The ability to understand manufacturing/packaging processes
- Ability to prioritise, problem-solve and perform task
- Ability to proficiently communicate with team members, both verbally and through documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work within a team and in an ever-evolving environment.
If you have previous packaging experience or have worked in manufacturing environment within a healthcare/pharma setting then this will be highly desirable!
Please click the link to apply or send your CV direct to Sarah at email@example.com or call Sarah on 0161 868 2249 for further information.
Key words: packaging / warehouse / manufacturing / production / GMP / pharmaceuticals / raw materials / macclesfield / process operator