Production / Manufacturing Technician required for exciting new position with innovative and dynamic manufacturer in Inverness.Title Print Production Technician Initially days moving to shifts after...
Production and Quality Manager required for exciting new position with innovative and dynamic manufacturer in Inverness.
Title - Production and Quality Manager
Location - Inverness
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an young and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Production and Quality Manager to work drive the team at their site in Inverness. Leading Production and Quality activities you will be responsible for ensuring company growth plans are met. The role would be suited to someone with a experience in leading teams with a medical device manufacturing environment.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Manage production schedules, process improvements and quality activities.
- People management and recruitment.
- Ensure sufficient capacity and manage resource planning activities.
- Ensure procedures and documentation are written and are compliant.
- Undertake investigations and drive to resolution production and quality problems.
- Regular reporting of usage and stock levels.
- Maintain and improve the Quality System whilst pro-actively supporting Compliance and GMP.
- Ensure process and material changes are validated.
- Implement process performance monitoring and reporting.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in people management as well as in medical device manufacturing experience and experience in working with and improving quality management systems.
- You must be Green Belt Certified and have experience of process validation.
- Previous experience in Screen Printing would be advantageous.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, medical device, manufacturing, production, manager, Quality, QMS, quality management system, process validation, green belt, black belt, six sigma, screen printing, diagnostics