Quality Project Analyst- (06 months contract) DublinLooking for to work in a global leader in beverage alcohol? Come join the Quality team!The role:* Responsible for...
Project Manager - 12 months contract - Dublin
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Project Manager to join the Business Operations and Strategy team in Dublin.
- Manage multiple cross-functional TT projects of medium to high complexity to CMOs and ensure adherence to ACM tech transfer business process
- Oversee the activities of all operations aspects involved in Technology Transfer to CMOs to ensure a robust transfer.
- Partner with cross functional team, manage TT related meetings, escalations and drive decision making
- Coordinate creation/update of TT related documents
- Partner with legal and GSS to create/negotiate TT related contracts
- Manage PO/invoices requests/approvals
- Project management of resource planning, generating metrics/ KPIs and presentation materials for management reviews and governance meetings
- Lead of technical change controls for NPI (new product introduction)
- 2 years leading medium to complex projects. (pharma/biotech, ideally small molecule)
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
- Understanding international pharmaceutical industry landscape and business principles
- Experience in small molecule tech transfers preferred
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools within MS Excel, Smartsheet, ThinkCell, and other software programs
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification
- 1+ year of experience in Lean Manufacturing or Operational Excellence
- MBA or business operations degree or equivalent experience in business/operations management
- GMP environment work experience and thorough understanding of biological/chemistry technology transfer processes and timelines
- Keen financial acumen and knowledge of the end-to-end financial
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV camila.lanzillo @srg.co.uk
#ProjectManager #pharma #pharmaceutical #PM #GMP #smallmolecule #job #management