Laboratory Analyst Permanent Full Time South Wales Competitive salary + benefitsSRG are working with a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry based in South Wales.They...
Senior Laboratory Analyst
Permanent - Full Time
Competitive salary + benefits
- To perform analysis of analytical samples in accordance with documented procedures and the principles of cGMP in an efficient and effective manner and to ensure safe and effective delivery of laboratory activities.
- Support the Laboratory Supervisor in the management, administration, and continual improvement of laboratory processes and systems.
- To support the safe, effective and efficient administration and delivery of laboratory operations in accordance with documented methods/procedures.
- To assist in training and support of other members of the -laboratory team, providing technical and practical guidance and assistance as appropriate.
- Ensure that the laboratory maintains compliance with all appropriate internal quality processes and requirements.
- Analysis using HPLC and a variety of other techniques unsupervised.
- Record and report data.
- Operate a number of systems including LIMS system.
- Chemistry Degree or equivalent.
- Industry experience of using: HPLC, UV, IR, KF, GC, FTIR, dissolution and other analytical techniques.
- Method validation, stability, maintenance and calibration, with some method development but not essential.
- Experience of reviewing data & out of spec results and investigations.
- Experience working in a GMP compliant facility.
- Assisted and confident in training junior staff and delegate workload.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.