QC Supervisor required, based in West Yorkshire. Requiring a strong background in QC or laboratory testing and understanding of quality assurance and quality management...
Title: QC analyst
Location: North West
Duration: 6 Months, with a chance to be extended.
I'm really excited to share a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QC Analyst!
SRG have started working with a well-established pharmaceutical company who are looking to bring in some QC Analysts, to work every closely with the QC manager supporting him with the day to day managing of the QC Labs.
This is a fantastic position for someone who feels they have hit the glass ceiling in their current role and would like to move up on that career ladder.
Your daily duties/responsibilities will include;
- Run analytical tests on various pharmaceutical products, using analytical techniques including HPLC.
- Run the relevant investigations around out of spec's / O.O.Ts within the lab.
- Train junior Quality Analysts with troubleshooting equipment.
- Ensure that GMP is adhered to within the laboratory.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent.
- Previous industrial experience within a QC laboratory.
- Strong analytical experience with HPLC, able to perform routine equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Able to perform the relevant investigations around O.O.S or O.O.T.
- Experience within a regulated GMP laboratory.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
Keywords: QC, Quality Control, QC Analyst, Analyst, HPLC, Analytical, GMP, Laboratory, cGMP.