Production and Quality Manager required for exciting new position with innovative and dynamic manufacturer in Inverness.Title Production and Quality ManagerLocation InvernessSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with...
Production / Manufacturing Technician required for exciting new position with innovative and dynamic manufacturer in Inverness.
Title - Print Production Technician - Initially days moving to shifts after 3-6 months
Location - Inverness
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an young and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Print Production Technician to work within the team at their site in Inverness and be responsible for ensuring efficient and compliant production of products on-site. The role would be suited to someone with experience within automated manufacturing in a regulated environment.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Perform production activities as per SOPs and schedules.
- Test and inspection of raw materials.
- Perform production trials to support development.
- Ensure variables are controlled.
- Carry out routine maintenance/calibrations.
- Maintain and update work instructions.
- Record and communicate all process observations/deviations in timely manner.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in working with automated manufacturing / testing equipment within a GMP or other regulated environment.
- You must have good attention to detail and computer skills with strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Previous experience in Screen Printing and / or medical devices would be advantageous.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, medical device, manufacturing, production, automated, raw materials, screen printing, diagnostics