Project Manager 18 month FTC GlasgowAre you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge?Do you have experience within medical devices or a similar...
Project Manager required for exciting new position with innovative and dynamic life science company in Stirling.
Title - Project Manager
Location - Stirling
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an young and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to work drive project delivery supporting the further growth and expansion of the business.
Reporting to the R&D Director, the role would be suited to someone with a experience in project management, ideally within medical devices. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Assist in defining project scope, and key goals and deliverables
- Establishment and maintenance of milestone plans
- Tracking and reporting on project progress and milestone deliverables
- Resource planning in collaboration with functional leaders
- Helping identify and overcome key challenges to project progression
- Assessing efficiency of project delivery, and instigating any required improvement programs
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in project management, ideally with experience in diagnostics / medical devices and be proficient in related software tools.
- You must have excellent organisational, communication and data analysis skills.
- Previous experience of validation and verification requirements and understanding of statistical experimental design and optimisation and/or in risk management would be advantageous.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, medical device, manufacturing, production, project manager, project management, APM, PRINCE, PMI, verification and validation, V&V, design control, design history, diagnostics