Provide statistical support for standard design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisationUnder guidance of a more experienced statistician will undertake design and...
SRG are working on behalf of a Global Pharmaceutical Company who have opened a new vacancy within their Programming team. They are looking to recruit a SAS Programmer on an initial 6 Month contract basis to work remotely.
- SAS Base and Macro experience (at least 3 months). Alternatively any other programming language proving programming aptitude.
- Upper-intermediate English skills both in writing and speaking.
- Attention to details and precision.
- Good communication skills (clear communication, collaboration, and pro-activity, experienced in providing and receiving feedback).
- Good organization of work (meeting timelines, highlighting potential or real problems, process improvements).
- In line with company values.
The task does not require anonymization, only:
- Identify subjects who withdrew consent based on guideline and data sets provided
- Identify key variables related to subject ID and country
- Configure existing SAS programs to remove data from subjects who did not give or withdrew consent, or are from excluded country
- If in validator role: compare double-programmed data vs production output (validation process might change in the future)
- Open to people who need SAS training, as very basic SAS skills are needed.
Degree in Life Sciences minimum.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Opportunities. Please contact me: Natasha.Rollason@SRG.co.uk or +441753 589673