QC Support Technician required for new contract position with a leading life science company in Livingston.Are you a science graduate looking to gain experience in...
Data Analytics Manager
Location: EdinburghCompetitive salary and benefits package on offer
SRG are working with a successful and growing organisation in Edinburgh who are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join the company and lead a key team for the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to help lead and manage a growing team.
- Act as lead Data Analyst for projects
- Coordinate and monitor work assigned to the direct reportsCoordinate and approve Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP), mock-up
- tables, programming and derived dataset specifications developed by the data analytics team.
- Lead protocol development work including experimental design, randomization, sample size calculation, statistical methods, defining study objectives and parameters.
- Develop programs to visualise large data sets such that process improvements can be more easily recognised.
- Support algorithm development in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Science/Mathematical Degree is essential with Computational/Data Science/Biostatistics/Bioinformatics experience
- Six Sigma qualified and/or experience of implementing methods
- Industrial or academic experience using statistical packages such as Minitab, MATLAB, SAS, SPSS, R.
- Experience managing technical teams.
- Experience in a GMP/GLP environment.
This is a fantastic new role with the business and a great opportunity for development.
Please note, there may be some infrequent travel to Europe required.
Please apply online in the first instance to find out more about the role.