Job Title: Process Simulation EngineerLocation: Isle of Wight / Home basedSalary: £30-40K + Benefits
Due to continued and sustained growth within the LNG (Liquefied Natural Gases) industry, or client is looking to add a Process Engineer to the team.
You will specifically be working within the Process Simulation team, concerned with Writing and Developing the Specific Simulation Models used.
We are looking for a Graduate Chemical Engineer, with a strong Maths / Physics knowledge, and Programming / Coding experience.
There is an office based out of the Isle of Wight, but you could also be Home / Field based in the role. There will be support to set up a "home office" and there is travel within the position to various client locations in the EU and Globally.
- PFD (Process Flow Diagrams), P+ID (Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams), steady state models, and historical data analysis and development
- Develop dynamic process models
- Conduct integration tasks between the simulation models software
- Create instructor graphics and scenario configuration as defined in projects
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Chemical Engineering degree (or equivalent)
- Process Simulation / Development experience within Chemicals or associated industries
- Unit operations, steady state processes, process control and safety systems knowledge / experience
- Knowledge / experience of Programming (C# / VBA / Fortran)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via email@example.com / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemical / Process / Engineer / Simulation