Outage Project Planner Chemical Manufacturer West Yorkshire £35-40 per hourAre you an experienced Outage Project Planner looking for a career move to a global company?...
Job Title: Process Engineer / Process Improvement Engineer / Continuous Improvement EngineerLocation: Otley, LeedsSalary: £30-40K + Benefits +Bonus
Saving CostsDriving EfficiencyImproving Processes
We are working exclusively for a large Manufacturing company based in Otley, Leeds, who are looking to substantially invest in continuous improvement across the site, and are looking to take on a Process Engineer to champion this change.
Ideally we are looking for a Chemical Engineering Graduate, who has proven industry experience, being a part of, and driving, improvement projects.
It is a large and varied site, so we are not expecting you to be an expert in all the processes on site, but having a good grounding in Lean / Six Sigma and Project Management Methodology is essential.
- Site surveys and Analysing process and operational data
- Providing Technical support to internal departments
- Troubleshooting / Debottlenecking processes
- Scope, Develop and Run site improvement projects
- Project engineering / management - scope, time and cost management
- Site wide "lean" implementation
- The position included standard company benefits, as well as a Personal Performance related Bonus Scheme.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Chemical (or Mechanical) Engineering degree (or equivalent)
- Regulated Process Industry experience
- Proven Cost Saving / Efficiency increasing experience
- Lean / Six Sigma qualifications (desirable)
- Project Management qualifications (desirable)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemical / Process / Engineer / Graduate / Improvement / Continuous / Lean / Savings / Efficiency /