Controls & Instrumentation Technician Essex ~£40kMy client is looking for a controls and instrumentation engineer to join them on a permanent basis due to a...
Wanted - 2 x Maintenance Engineers - Essex - Days & Double Days - £30k-£38k DOE
My client are a leading manufacturing organisation based in Essex who are looking for a number of people to joint their expanding maintenance team in a fast paced production environment. With all roles Monday - Friday and either days, or double days shifts available my client are looking for mechanical and multi-skilled engineers to fill a number of roles. If you are interested in joining an exciting and expanding organisation then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Ensuring PPM is carried out efficiently and any investigations are conducted to identify recurrence of issues
- Promote continuous improvement activities, identifying any opportunities, supporting any projects and initiatives and driving efficiency
- Liaising with production to ensure minimum downtime
- Complete all documentation required in line with industry regulations
- Writes new engineering SOP's
- Works closely to regulatory requirements and in line with HSE
- Recognised Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent relevant qualification
- Experience working in manufacturing environment ideally FMCG, Packaging, food or pharmaceutical
- Experience with PPM
- Experience working with automated machinery and PLC's
- Experience working in highly regulated environments and working to strict HSE and regulatory requirements
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the role then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.