Laboratory Administrator£23,000 to £26,000 + BenefitsBased in London, Permanent Do you have experience working in an administrative role within science?Would you like to work for...
Job Title: Shipping Administrator / Dispensary Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 6 Months
Pay Rate: £11.23 an hour (circa £21,000 per annum)
SRG are working with a global leading agrochemical company based in Bracknell. They are currently looking for a Shipping Administrator with some Dispensary Technician responsibilities to work within their Central Research Dispensary responsible for dispensing chemicals for research purposes.
The Shipping Administrator / Dispensary Technician will be oversee the shipping activity of samples to customers (e.g. Contract Research Organisations).
- Ensure batch numbers of samples being received and shipped are in alignment with paperwork
- Liaise with internal and external customers such as research scientists to receive samples / prepare them for shipping
- Weighing and distribute dry samples (chemicals) to support the dispensary team.
- Handling, and where required re-bottling, chemical samples.
- Previous experience of working in a shipping environment, matching samples to paperwork
- Laboratory experience of handling chemical samples and good understanding of relevant health and safety concerns
- Ability to use various software (must include Excel). Sorting and filtering data in Excel and running queries (such presenting barcodes to return data).
- Excellent attention to detail and communications skills when dealing with customers.
Apply online today as candidates must be shortlisted by Tuesday 6th August. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
Additional benefits include 31.5 days annual leave.