Job Title: Formulation Scientist Location: Sandwich, Kent Contract: 12 Months Pay Rate: Up to £15.07 an hour (circa £29,000 p.a.) SRG is working with...
Job Title: Manufacturing Lead / Project Manager
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £20.75 per hour (circa £39,900 p.a.)
SRG is working with a global biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products making them leaders in their field.
They are currently seeking a manufacturing coordinator to project manage development of manufacturing activities within the Solid Dose Manufacturing facility (SDM).
The Manufacturing Lead will have a background in manufacturing and new product development to have the necessary project management skills required.
- Technically assess process capability of manufacturing area to meet manufacturing requirements (including suitable risk management/mitigation strategies).
- Work closely with clinical supply and pharmaceutical sciences teams to define supply requirements and plan projects against deliverables.
- Manage multiple drug product manufacturing campaigns for clinical project teams.
- Maintain overview of production activities and lead resolution of manufacturing issues that will impact release in line with agreed timelines.
- Hold a degree in a relevant scientific or engineering subject such as pharmaceutical science or chemistry.
- Previous experience of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Proven project management experience (a background in new product development would be highly advantageous, particularly in solid dose formulation).
- Excellent communication skills, able to work effectively across a multidisciplinary team.
Submit your CV by applying online. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.