Manufacturing TechnicianCentral belt of ScotlandCompetitive salary and benefits on offer.Are you an experienced manufacturing technician looking for a new opportunity?Do you have experience working in...
Manufacturing Technician required for exciting new position with innovative and dynamic manufacturer in Stirling.
Title - Manufacturing Technician
Location - Stirling
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an young and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Manufacturing Technician to work within the team at their site in Stirling and be responsible for the manufacture and testing of reagents. The role would be suited to someone with experience within a laboratory environment.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Ensure raw material and consumable availability and prepare process buffers and stock solutions.
- Manufacture assay reagents safely, efficiently in line with schedule and current SOPs.
- Evaluate performance of raw and in-process materials and carry out final formulation testing.
- Carry out routine calibration, maintenance and running of laboratory and analytical equipment.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a laboratory environment ideally to GLP, GMP or other regulatory standards.
- You must have good problem solving and communication skills and be confident working with minimal supervision.
- The successful candidate will have good attention to detail, computer literacy and data analysis skills.
- A science degree and previous experience in diagnostics would be advantageous.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, GLP, laboratory, reagents, buffers, medical device, manufacturing, production, diagnostic