Lead Industrial Placement Screening Coordinator Capability Green, Luton Permanent, Start ASAP £DOE + Flexible Benefits Experienced administrator, who's hit the ceiling in your current role...
My Client a Global Pharmaceutical Company has opened a new vacancy within their Marketing team and is looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator on an initial 12 Month basis to be based at their offices in Cambridge.
Providing marketing support to cross-functional brand team(s) and delivering on specific project objectives. May be focussed on a single product or a portfolio of products depending on scope and complexity. Work identified by senior marketing manager.
- Marketing support of a product or portfolio of products (may be single or dual-country)
- First point of contact for sales team and customer queries and their appropriate resolution or escalation
- Responsibility for defined marketing projects, supported by line manager
- Budget - ensuring cross functional team budget is effectively administrated and tracked against plan highlighting any deviation(s)
- Planning and organising XF Brand Team meetings, (inputting into agenda)
- Active member of XFT providing updates on budget and specific projects
- Congress organisation and management (e.g. contracting, sponsorship agreements, stand design and materials, agency liaison)
- Responsible for domestic and overseas sponsored meetings process KOL meeting logistics ( hotels, flights, expenses, contracts, payments and expenses)
- Life Sciences Degree qualified.
- Coordinates or supports in the delivery of multichannel activities e.g. Websites, email campaigns, print advertising and digital/hard copy promotional items for the cross functional team.
- Takes lead on materials management (stock control, Prescribing Information updates, re-approvals, recalls etc).
- Development of promotional materials as agreed and supported by line manager. This includes liaison with external agencies.
- Initiation and progression of ZINC materials approval process.
- Limited national travel may be required (e.g. field-visits, congress, company meetings etc.)
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Opportunities. Please contact me: Neal.Panting@SRG.co.uk or +441753 589626