An opportunity for a Scientist II to join an expanding Contract testing Organisation on a permanent basis to help with innovative projects. Job Title: Scientist...
An opportunity for a Microbiologist to join a Pharmaceutical organization based in Greater Manchester.
Job Title: Microbiologist
Duration: 6 Month FTC
Location: Greater Manchester
SRG are working with a Pharmaceutical organization who are looking for a Microbiologist to support the environmental monitoring and water testing program within Manufacturing and Quality Control.
- Perform weekly and monthly environmental monitoring in the factory
- Sample and perform microbiological analysis on factory and laboratory purified water systems
- Perform gram staining to identify microbial species
- Respond to adverse analytical and microbiological trends in process and production areas
- Maintain consumable stock levels for the microbiological laboratory
- Laboratory maintenance and routine equipment monitoring and leaning
- BSc or equivalent in a life science discipline
- Experience of working in a Microbiological laboratory in a GLP/GMP setting
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Microbe, Microbiology, Microbiologist, environmental monitoring, gram staning, water testing, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Laboratory Practice, GLP