Molecular Laboratory TechnicianOxfordTemp contract for up to 3 months£22,000 £25,000 (pro rata)Contact Andrew: 0121 728 8456 firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is a role encompassing molecular biology techniques such...
TEST LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Research & Development
Temp 3-6 month contract (view to going permanent)
Salary £9.70 p/h
Contact Andrew: 0121 728 8456 email@example.com
You will be accountable to prepare the test area and conduct test activities in accordance with approved protocols, to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Health and Safety (H&S) Requirements. To advise any events seen during testing and provide accurate test results and analysis. To support test activities for evaluation studies.
- Conduct test activities following good laboratory practices and to committed dates.
- Operate test equipment in accordance with work instructions and training provided.
- Communicate to the responsible Test Engineer, any out of specification (OOS) results or events that occurs during testing, and support any associated investigations.
- Record all test results and ensure documentation produced is accurate, compliant and error free.
- Analyse results, as required, and prepare documentation to feedback.
- Support Test Method Validation activities.
- Support laboratory monitoring and maintenance activities.
- Suggest and support improvements to laboratory processes.
- Any other such duties as may be relevant to the progress of the Research and Development department.
Knowledge and expertise required:
- Computer literate e.g. MS Office
- Previous lab experience
- Experience of working within a regulated test environment (desirable).
- Experience of working to GMP standards (desirable).
- A HND/HNC or degree in a science or technical subject
- Effective team worker, equally able to work on their own.