A newly established Technical Project Manager role within the analytical department in a pharmaceutical development company.Technical Project Manager Analytical Permanent North West England A rapidly...
JOB TITLE: Project Manager LOCATION: Speke, LiverpoolCONTRACT: Initial 18 - 24 MonthsRATE: Highly competitive + open to negotiationSTART: ASAPSRG are currently working with a leading biopharmaceutical/biotechnology organisation located in Speke in Liverpool, who are currently looking for a Project Manager to lead significant process change on site. The site in Speke is a major manufacturing facility within the organisation's biologics research and development arm, focusing in the production of the flu vaccine/sterile injectable products.Within this role, you will act to lead cross-functional teams within the manufacturing facility, to support the development of consistent and robust processes and systems, to ensure quality and supply reliability on site, mainly focusing in process improvement.Responsibilities:
- Leading significant process change on site, with specific regards to managing a programme of activities from process development through to implementation into the commercial operation
- Supporting systems process improvement with specific regards to Technology Transfer of systems such as diafiltration technology
- Managing an estimated project budget of circa £5M
- Utilising project management processes, softwares and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget
- Ensuring compliance of processes to high cGMP requirements
- Leading continuous improvement projects that deliver measurable gain in quality, efficiency and alignment the manufacturing facility
- Minimum of BSc in a Scientific/Engineering or significant industrial experience
- Experience in delivering pharmaceutical / biotechnology projects within a cGMP environment
- Technology Transfer experience is essential
- Experience with project management/process change methodologies, such as PRINCE2
- Understanding of diafiltration technologies would be beneficial
Apply online now, call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234, or email your CV to Nathan.McCarron@srg.co.uk.