BioAnalytical Senior Scientist/Team Leader Glasgow PermanentDo you have experience within the biopharmaceutical industry?Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well...
Junior Technical Support Specialist required for exciting new position with company in Glasgow.
Are you a Chemistry graduate who wants to use your degree in a non lab based position?
Do you have analytical laboratory experience but have a passion for people and customer service?
SRG is working with growing business in the Glasgow area - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire a Junior Technical Support Specialist to work within the Tech Support team and be responsible for providing excellent customer support. The role would be suited to someone with experience within a chemistry laboratory or a fresh chemistry graduate who is keen to focus their career away from the lab.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Providing client facing technical support for both internal and external customers
- Providing product information, application support, recommendations.
- Providing customers with troubleshooting advice.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a Chemistry related subject ideally with laboratory experience working with HPLC, GC and or MS
- You must have excellent communication skills and be keen on working in an office based, customer facing environment.
- Experience in technical support or in a sales support role would also be advantageous.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: chemistry, HPLC, GC, LC, MS, mass spec, analytical, technical support, customer service, client, communication