Development Scientist with fermenter and mammalian cell culture expertiseA major supplier of instruments for life science and biopharmaceutical industries is seeking a scientist to join...
Title: Process Chemistry Development Scientist
Rate: £16.55 p/h
Duration: 6 month initial contract
SRG are currently working with a Global pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation who specialise in the research, development and innovation of pharmaceutical medicines and vaccines.
Are you a chemistry PhD graduate or someone with a degree in chemistry (or a relevant field) with a few years' experience in the lab? Do you have experience in small molecule, late phase development?
- To work as a senior scientist is development chemistry, developing small molecules to join the late phase process development.
- To actively participate in designing experiments and write up/analyse reactions.
- To use statistical and data analysis models.
- A PhD in process chemistry or a BSC/MSc plus 2 years experience in process chemistry with APIs
- To be able to work cross functionally across teams
- To be a meticulous worker and have experience in small molecules and late stage development.
For further information please call Umul on 0203 096 4529 or email your CV direct to Umul at UmulKulthum.Ahmed@srg.co.uk to apply.
Key words: small molecule / process chemistry / development / API / chemistry / pharmaceutical / vaccine / healthcare / statistical / Stevenage / science