My Client a Global Pharmaceutical Company has opened a new vacancy and is looking to recruit a Regulatory HUB Labelling Manager on an initial 12...
My Client a Global Food products organisation has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and is looking to recruit an International Regulatory Affairs Manager to be based at their offices in Surrey.
Reporting to the Head of the Regulatory Affairs Department, this role will be responsible for growing our service around international regulatory affairs, developing and growing the business and building a team to deliver the work.
- Initiate new business and coordinate the business development activity for the Department
- Deliver internal and external contract services on time and within budget.
- Lead and manage staff to effectively deliver services
- Maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- Answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- Participate in delivering scheduled legislation courses.
- Develop and contribute to publications and events.
- Recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- Develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- Undertake such other duties as, from time to time, reasonably may be required by the Head of Regulatory Affairs.
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant science or technology
- A recognised and established expert in Regulatory affairs, ideally in the food and drink area
- Experienced within Food Law and law enforcement.
- Good understanding of how databases and content management systems can be used to deliver services to clients
- Proven track record of managing the delivery of legislative support services
- Well-developed communication skills with a track record of successful team leadership and project delivery
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: Neal.Panting@SRG.co.uk or +441753 58966