Job Title: Shipping Administrator / Dispensary Technician Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Contract: 6 Months Pay Rate: £11.23 an hour (circa £21,000 per annum) SRG are...
£23,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
Based in London, Permanent
Do you have experience working in an administrative role within science?
Would you like to work for a cutting edge research company in London?
My client are a cutting edge Biotechnology / Contract Research Organisation specialised in providing biomarker services for global organisations developing innovative therapeutics to address unmet medical need. The work they undertake contributes to the development of these innovative medicinal products.
Due to ongoing expansion, they are looking to hire a Laboratory Administrator to undertake sample management within the laboratory and produce technical reports. The successful candidate will have a variety of responsibilities, with both an office and laboratory focus, including liaising with internal and external bodies.
Key Responsibilities of the Laboratory Administrator will include;
- Receiving, labelling, sorting and checking clinical samples, in line with strict laboratory regulations.
- Checking data and documents for consistencies
- Maintaining stocks of consumable items.
- Ordering supplies and other purchases through the company's ordering system
- Inputting patients' data into computer systems.
To be considered for the Laboratory Administrator role you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc in Life Sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biomedical Science, Pharmaceutical Science, Cell Biology, Pharmacology, Forensic Science, Molecular Biology, Chemistry etc.) or equivalent working experience in the sciences
- Experience completing and reviewing documentation or technical reports
- Previous experience of Laboratory Administration is preferable.
- Time management skills in order to work on several different projects at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills in order to work effectively with colleagues and explain complex techniques
Key Words "Laboratory Administrator, Sample Management, Logging Samples, Telephone enquiries, Email enquiries, Scientific Data, Scientific Documents, Lab Equipment, Technical Reports, Sample Reception, Graduate"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information.