A successful manufacturing company based in near Swansea is currently recruiting for an experienced Goods In QC Manager to join their busy Quality Team. This...
Research Scientist - Microbiology
Permanent - full Time
Salary up to £25,000 dependant upon experience
Do you have excellent microbiological/molecular lab based skills?
Really exciting opportunity to join a commercial company to support their Research and Development plans.
- A position is available within the Research and Development Department for a Research Scientist in a well equipped laboratory.
- The position is within the Microbiology Section and the person will be working with a range of nutritional supplements and biological samples analysing the types of organism present.
- Molecular techniques will also be used for identifying the organisms.
- In addition, the Scientist would be involved in research projects working with organisms and nutritional supplements and training can be provided as needed.
- First class degree in Microbiology or a related Biological Science/or MSc, PhD or equivalent in Biology, Microbiology, or related degree.
- Experience of working in a commercial research laboratory: clinical, food or Pharmaceutical microbiology laboratory.
- Experience of traditional culture microbiology techniques and carried out some research work and the desire to work in a fast moving commercial research environment.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Excellent attention to detail proficient organisation skills.
- Knowledge or experience of working within a GMP/GLP environment.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.