Title: Regulatory Assistant Sexual WellbeingDuration: 6 months (scope to become permanent)Location: HullPay: £19,000 £20,000 per annum equivalent SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a...
Graduate Regulatory Affairs Assistant - Specialist, Market Expansion
Based in Hull
Initial 6 month contract, possibility of extension
£19,000 - £20,000 per annum equivalent
Are you a Science graduate with a keen interest in pharmaceuticals, medical devices, cosmetics, biocides, OTC medicines or Regulatory Affairs?
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Healthcare organisation in Hull who are seeking enthusiastic Science graduates to support the compliance of products currently on the market in countries around the Globe focusing on their Power Brands.
The successful individual will be responsible for managing the creation of registration packages for regulatory submisson across multiple markets and brands to ensure products are delivered globally. You would be working on the full Power Brand product portfolio (OTC pharmaceuticals, medical devices & cosmetics) ensuring they are compliant with, UK, EU and Global legislation requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Science graduates seeking their first role in a Healthcare industrial environment with a keen interest in Regulatory Affairs.
- Reviewing the full product portfolio from healthcare to home care products
- Reporting and recording of Regulatory functions across a cross functional department
- To work collaboratively with the Regulatory Affairs function to ensure compliance
- Present your work when required
- Degree qualified in a Scientific discipline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiasm is a must, with a flair for presentations
- Good with Excel, Word and other IT systems
This is a fantastic role for an individual with a passion for regulatory affairs. For those who already have some experience within regulations there is scope to move into an Associate level from day 1.
To apply please click the link or send your CV direct to Sarah at email@example.com or call Sarah for further information on 0161 868 2249.
Key words: Regulations / CTD / Module 3 / Cosmetic / pharma / healthcare / science / legislation / medical / device / OTC