Product Manager Glasgow PermanentDo you have product management experience within the biopharmaceutical or contract services/testing industries? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?Can...
Project Manager - 18 month FTC - Glasgow
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience within medical devices or a similar regulated industry?
SRG is recruiting for a highly skilled Project Manager for a leading medical device manufacturer based in Glasgow on an 18 month fixed term contract basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Management professional to be responsible for project and resource management activities.
- Measure and report performance and progress of all projects.
- Identify and quantify any trends, perform corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Delivering approved projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Taking ownership of assigned projects, ensuring stakeholder buy-in at all levels.
- Support a team to define, implement, and maintain organisation-wide project and resource management tools allowing for effective and efficient project and resource management activities.
- Facilitate stakeholder management by communicating all relevant information including decisions and prioritisations.
- Develop plans using goals and objectives of the programme, applicable historical information, and other available resources.
- Execute project plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) by using the appropriate tools and by auditing the results of their use in order to align the project outcomes with stakeholder expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- Educated to degree level, ideally with formal project management training.
- You must have experience of managing projects within a regulated manufacturing environment.
- The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, good attention to detail as well as excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- You will be an effective communicator and be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
If you are looking for a challenging new role and want to work for a leading medical device company based in Glasgow then this position is for you.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Key Words: medical device, ISO 13485, FDA CFR 21 820, project management, project manager, programme, Prince, PMI, APM