A new exciting opportunity for a QA Officer to join a well-established organisation in Berkshire.As a QA Officer you will be responsible for:Preparation, reviewing and...
Job Title: QA Officer - Batch Release
Location: Berkshire (near Maidenhead)
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £13.27 an hour
SRG is working with a global leading innovative biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to support QA activities, predominantly batch release activities for sterile products as well as the maintenance of quality management systems.
- Compile and review batch certification documents for compliance with EU GMP requirements.
- Resolve manufacturing, testing and packaging issues to support the QP in the batch release of drug products.
- Assist in QMS maintenance including complaint handling, investigating deviations, change control and document control.
- Experience in quality (QA, QC, QMS management) ideally in pharmaceutical manufacturing, distribution and control measures.
- Experience in quality administered systems. Previous use of Trackwise QMS is beneficial.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to make appropriate risk-based decisions.
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a relevant life science subject.
- Accuracy and attention to detail as the role involves a large volume of documentation review.
Apply online today as applications are set to close after only a few days. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.