A new exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Technician to join the Sterility Department of a well-established organisation in Portsmouth.As a laboratory Technician you will be...
A new exciting opportunity for a QA Technician to join a reputable, well-established GMP/GLP compliant organisation in Hampshire.
As a QA Technician you will be responsible for:
- To work in compliance with GLP, GMP and the policies and procedures of our Quality System.
- Assist in issuing of controlled documentation
- QA review of technical Protocols and Final Reports
- QA review of Out of Specifications (OOS), Non-Conformance Reports (NCR), Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), Change Control and Risk Assessment
- Update Quality databases and produce data reports and KPI's monthly
- Assist in QA checks of internal Booking and Reporting System
- Participate in the inspection of departments for compliance with Good Laboratory Practice, Good Manufacturing Practice and other quality standards
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Degree or equivalent in a life sciences
- Knowledge of GMP compliance
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite and Outlook, in particular Excel.
- Experience of computerised systems would be beneficial for future implementation of electronic Quality Management System (QMS)
- Previous experience of working within a Quality Assurance background with strong auditing skills is essential.
Skills required for the position:
- Good organisational skills
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to record data accurately
- Ability to manage own work
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable organisation. If this sounds like the right position for you please apply online or contact Mo Ismail on the details below if you have any questions.01753 589 647