Medical Information AssociateRate: NegotiableJob Type: TemporaryLocation: Surrey I am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical Organization who have an opportunity for a Czech speaking Medical...
Medical Information Associate (Spanish speaking) Rate: Negotiable Job Type: Temporary Location: Surrey
I am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical Organization who have an opportunity for a Spanish speaking Medical Information Associate to come on board on a 12 month contract based in their offices in Surrey. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking experience directly with a pharma company having worked with a vendor previously. Ideal applicants will have up to 4 weeks' notice, applicants with strong experience and longer notice periods may also be considered.
Main Responsibilities may include:
- Provide technical & medical information proficiently in the local language
- Research and generate responses for medical enquiries in English
- Assist with second-line content management activities
- Create and maintain Medical Information documents
- Maintain broad knowledge & understanding of designated therapeutic area
- Maintain compliance with relevant trainings, SOPs etc.
- Life sciences degree and/or postgraduate qualification
- Prior experience within Medical Information (1-2 years ideally)
- Proficiency within English and Spanish languages is essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues relating to the medical function
- Experience within a customer focused role / commercial setting
If you want to find out more about this role or would like to make an application, please contact Theo Charles on 01582 314114.