Title: QC analyst Grad RoleLocation: North WestSalary: CompetitiveCalling all Science Graduates, studies are finished and now is the time to get 'your foot in the...
Job Title: HPLC Expert
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
Location: Cheshire, North West.
Consider yourself an expert within Analytical Science, want to act as the 'go too' for analytical issues within the Lab?
I am currently working with a pharmaceutical development company that support some of the world's largest Pharmaceutical companies with the development of their clinical and pre-clinical trial medications.
As a HPLC Expert you will be working within a well-established QC/Development Laboratory. You will be working with junior team members, to provide solutions around analytical problems and quality investigations such as OOS or OOT. You'll maintain, calibrate and repair analytical equipment to the best of your capabilities, calling in engineers as a worst case scenario. As an expert you will be expected to train, coach and mentor junior analysts around troubleshooting issues.
Some of the responsivities will include;
- Run analytical testing on HPLC and LC within the development laboratory, potentially supporting with analytical development activities.
- Perform quality investigations such as OOS or OOT ensuring they are in accordance to GMP.
- Support with equipment maintenance and troubleshooting I.E, changing columns, pumps and injectors.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within an analytical or scientific related subject.
- Experience working within a QC environment, able to perform set quality investigations such as OOS or OOT.
- Comfortable to troubleshoot chromatography techniques such as HPLC and LC.
- Hands on experience working within a GMP setting.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at email@example.com
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.