Process Validation Engineer Medical Devices North WestSRG are currently recruiting for a Process Validation Engineer to join a Medical Device comapny in the North West...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Scientific Engineering
Media City, Manchester
Up to £25,000 basic salary - realistic OTE £30,000 - £50,000 year 1
Recent graduate, with a bit of sales experience? Maybe you're not getting the buzz from what you fell into after graduating and it's a bit too routine for you now? Perhaps you've thought of building a career in a sales based role but haven't found the right one? Maybe you're working in recruitment already but don't love your sector and want to explore new options? Why not come work somewhere that you can have unrivalled earning potential and actually still do something that adds value to people around you? Read on...
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. You could take our word for this, or you can look at the facts- SRG as a brand has won multiple awards in the recruitment sector, we've turned over £84M in 2018, enjoy a 60% market share and have a global footprint with offices in the UK, Europe and USA. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and our flagship office in Media City is one of the biggest hubs of activities.
We're looking for a bright and motivated sales professional, looking for an interesting and challenging role that will both earn you a great living, provide you with a fully supported development plan for a long term career.
Because you'd be working in the scientific engineering sector, these are high calibre, white collar candidates and our average fee value is in excess of £7,500 so plenty of opportunity to make some serious cash. This is an industry that is booming, and we need a bright spark to come in and help us support the industry that impacts far more than you could ever imagine- from FMCG, Medical Technology, Pharma, Biotech, Chemicals, our clients are screaming out for good talent.
Sounds cool, but what does a recruitment consultant do?
- In a nutshell - you find engineers and connect them to businesses that need their skillset
- You'll connect with our clients, get briefed on what they want and use your knowledge of the life science market to advise them
- You'd take this brief and search through various sources to find the perfect match for the client
- Once you've found that perfect candidate, you support both candidate and client through the recruitment process and make it smooth and enjoyable for all parties
- You'd also be responsible for identifying new potential clients and pitching the services SRG offer to them, expanding the reach and remit of the business.
Our ideal candidate...
- Has worked in a B2B sales, B2C sales, recruitment or customer service role before
- Is degree educated- science degrees aren't essential, but we like people who are technically minded and who will be able to push themselves to "learn the lingo" of their market and broaden their understanding
- Thrives on hitting big targets, and had the motivation and determination to achieve these
- Wants to work for a recognisable brand, and embodies the core professionalism that goes along with our history
- Is personable, fun and ultimately has a "spark" about them
What we offer you...
- A very competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Solid quarterly bonus structure- depending on your targets, you could be looking at between 3-5K per quarter on top of your salary
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.