Quality Project Analyst- (06 months contract) DublinLooking for to work in a global leader in beverage alcohol? Come join the Quality team!The role:* Responsible for...
Quality Control Analyst- (12 months contract)
Looking for to work in a global Pharmaceutical company? We are hiring! Come join our QC manufacturing team.
- Support Stability Programme on site and frequent collaboration with global Stability Product Representatives (SPR) or Product Quality Leads (PQL) regarding all stability programme matters.
- Perform routine sample management tasks as per procedures.
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within QC
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of tasks.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning * Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
- Bachelor's degree in a Science related field is required. * 3+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- LIMS data coordination of commercial and import batches. * QC Representative for NPI activities and routine Product meetings
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products. Primary Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Decisions Rights
Don't Wait, Apply Now!
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV camila.lanzillo @srg.co.uk
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Quality Control to join the team in Dublin.
#QC # #GMP #analytical # #Dublin # pharmaceutical #pharma #NPI #cGMP #LIMS