Job Title: Logistics OperativeLocation: Runcorn, CheshireContract: Initial 6 Month Temporary Contract (Rolling)Salary: £11.24 p/hShift: Days/Nights RotationSRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical company who...
Title: Process Operator
Pay Rate: £13.29 p/h (inclusive of shift uplift - 42 hours per week)
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Shift: 4 on, 4 off (12 hour shifts 2 days 6am - 6pm, 2 nights 6pm - 6am)
Contract: Seasonal Contract
Duration: 04/11/19 - 31/07/20 (minimum dependent on season length + potential for renewal)
SRG are currently looking for Process Operators/Manufacturing Operators with experience within GMP pharmaceutical environments to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool upon the commencement of their next manufacturing season in November 2019. Our client's site in Speke is their global centre of excellence for the production of flu vaccine portfolio. Through innovation, collaboration and ongoing investment the site in Speke has the facilities to research, develop, produce and distribute up to 20 million vaccine doses each year for the global market.
As a Process Operator you will be responsible for supporting the day- to-day commercial manufacturing processes on site, working on the manufacturing lines to ensure the products are produced on time and to GMP standards:
- Comply with required standards with respect to documentation, good house-keeping, cGMP, health and safety, timekeeping, regulatory legislative requirements.
- To ensure all production duties, including but not limited to cleaning, HVAC checks, temperature checks, all log books, worksheets / checklists and all associated documentation, are completed correctly and reviewed within the allocated timeframe.
- To ensure all documentation is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- To ensure all Manufacturing batch records and associated documentation are completed accurately and reviewed within the relevant timeframe.
- To ensure all stock is available and checked in to the area (e.g. media, equipment, disposables, environmental plates, etc).
- Strong working knowledge of cGMP requirements from a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industrial environment
- PC Literate and hold GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Motivated to work in a fast pace environment and continually look for methods to improve efficiency
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Available to start on 4th November 2019 for the full contract length and able to commit to an alternating shift pattern of days and nights
In return you will receive competitive pay and benefits, gain experience in a world class organisation and work in a dynamic and modern environment.
Apply online, or alternatively call Nathan McCarron to discuss on 0161 868 2234 or email your CV to Nathan.McCarron@srg.co.uk today.