Title: R&D Operations Medical Devices Location: Hull Contract: 6 months initially Pay: £25,000+ per annum equivalent SRG are working with a Global organisation who are...
Quality Systems Officer
East Riding of Yorkshire
A global pharmaceutical company based in East Yorkshire is looking for a Quality Systems Officer to join their team. In this role, you will work alongside the other Quality Systems Officers, providing active support to the maintenance of the Pharmaceutical Quality System. You will manage the Annual Product Quality Review (PQR) schedule and PQR completion, as well as site compliance with TSE/BSE and Elemental Impurities regulations and certification.
- Be the main point of contact for coordination with cross functional teams, suppliers and customers in the request and provision of appropriate supporting documentation for PQRs, elemental impurities and TSE/BSE certification.
- Build up and maintain a strong quality related relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the collation, logging, filing and archiving of PQR and TSE/BSE records.
- Execution of internal audits and reporting in support of the UK self-inspection schedule.
- Able to manage own workload and work unsupervised
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of quality, pharmaceutical or highly regulated admin environments
Apply now if this seems like an exciting opportunity or contact Kristi on 0191 284 6768 for a private and confidential discussion.