Senior GMP Manufacturing Associate (Cell Therapeutics)Based in HertfordshireCompetitive Salary + Package Do you have experience within GMP Cell Manufacturing?Would you like to work in a...
Role: Associate Scientist
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Salary: £12.48 p/h
Contract length: Initial 12 months
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company based in Ware, who are currently looking for an Associate Scientist to join R&D facility, focusing in stability studies of the site's experimental and strategic stores.
- Plans prioritise and execute experimental work and stability operations activities to appropriate company and Regulatory standards (e.g. GMP, Health & Safety and Environment)
- Review analytical test results (where competent) and all Stability Operations documentation
- Contribute to the method development of validation of analytical equipment and/or stability chambers
- Contribute to the day to day stability operations function and train others in Stability Operations activities (if deemed a trainer)
- Perform routine data management tasks including recording results effectively in a laboratory notebook or computer independently (e.g., tabulating and graphing results).
- Perform complex data management with minimal supervision.
- BSc in a relevant scientific discipline, and/or relevant industrial within a GMP pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience of a range of analytical techniques, such as HPLC, UV/Vis, FTIR, etc.
- Experience and competency with analytical method development and method validation.
- Experience of stability studies/manging stability chambers
- Ability to work in various teams and perform different lab activities as required
- Good communication skills
- Motivated, fast learner and good team player with a willingness to support activities of other colleagues
- Adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced laboratory environment
- Holding yourself accountable for delivering quality output
To apply for this position, please apply online. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234.