We are looking for experienced Drinks Food Safety/HACCP Specialist to join a leading beverage manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step...
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Contract: 6 months + Extension
Salary: £11.54/hr + 21% shift uplift
In this role, you will be working within the Oral Healthcare product portfolio of a leading pharmaceutical organisation in the UK at their Maidenhead site, conducting Quality Control analysis of both raw materials and finished products.
- Testing raw materials and finished products
- To ensure all materials and components used or produced meet specification to support the release of finished products or raw materials.
- To work within the defined systems and procedures to ensure compliance with GSK polices and regulatory standards.
- To ensure customer service levels are met and issues are communicated as soon as possible.
- To be a team player and build effective working relationships across all departments and at all levels of the business
- Degree in Chemistry or Analytical (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the following techniques; HPLC, Gas Chromatography, Ion Chromatography, pH testing, Viscosity
Shift pattern: rolling
Week 1: 6am - 2.30pm
Week 2: Mon - Tuesday 2.15pm - 11.15pm & Saturday - Sunday 12hr shifts.
Apply now, or call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 to discuss.